If you have email accounts hosted through Yahoo, you will need to use SMTP settings in ISN to prevent your emails from bouncing and to ensure they are received by your clients and agents.
To add your SMTP settings you will need to know the following:
1) Your email address or email addresses
2) The password for your email addresses
First, in ISN navigate to Settings -- SMTP Settings and click Add SMTP Setting
In the pop-up box add the following information:
Email Address: email@example.com Email Address (including @yahoo.com)
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org Email Address (including @yahoo.com)
Password: (See below for instructions on password)
SSL Checkbox: check this box
Generating App Password for ISN
Yahoo mail now requires you to create an app password to input in ISN for your SMTP settings.
1. Go to https://login.yahoo.com and login to your Yahoo account.
2. Click on your name then on "Account Info"
3. Click on "Account Security"
4. Scroll down and click on "Generate App Password"
5. From the dropdown select "Other App"
6. You can enter a custom name (whatever you would like), I'm using "ISN", then "Generate"
7. The app password will be randomly generated (below is just an example), you can copy this then click "Done". After this paste that password in the SMTP settings as the "Password" in your ISN SMTP Settings:
If you have any questions about this process please let us know! You can reach us by chat, email at email@example.com, or phone at (800) 700-8112.